Mysterious ancient China

2/05/2009

By the Chinese to write the English blog

Have long wanted to write a blog in English. But because of their own English skills will not do so without delay began to write. 

Intend in the future as little as possible to write text, multiple pictures and music. With pictures and music to express my thoughts. Everyone said not all the music and aesthetic is no national boundaries it? 

 Read the blog a lot of English abroad, the majority of writing is concerned about their family life. The entire blog is filled with the warmth of family, all family picnic out of the picture to play. I am very envious of. 

 Busy working day, so I can not and the family reunion more fun to write about only through his blog to ease work pressure. 

 My blog content is driven mainly introduce the Chinese culture, for example: the Forbidden City, Great Wall ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Better for my comment is approved, I would like to thank the support